20 Hour Living Mindfully
The course is designed to help learners to draw upon their direct experience in gaining a greater awareness and understanding of bodily sensations, thoughts, emotions and behaviours.
It is designed to help delegates increase awareness and understanding of themselves, their relationship with others and the wider society. Delegates gain a direct experience of mindfulness and its benefits.
Learning Themes .. course participants will be able to:
· Explain what is meant by mindfulness drawing on their own direct experience
· Outline how and why mindfulness works including information about the stress reaction cycle and neuroscience
· Demonstrate formal and informal mindfulness practices
· Explain what is meant by mindful communication and interpersonal skills
· Outline a strategy for integrating mindfulness into daily life.