1 Day Introduction to Mindfulness
The course looks at misconceptions people have about mindfulness and replaces this with information backed by rigorous research.
The course is designed to help learners to draw upon their direct experience in gaining a greater awareness and understanding of mindfulness. Learners will be encouraged to reflect upon their experience of stress – causes and effects and will learn how mindfulness is used to develop greater resilience.
This is a practical and hands on introduction to mindfulness that explores the following themes:
· What is meant by mindfulness
· How mindfulness is measured
· How mindfulness works
· The reported benefits of mindfulness
· How mindfulness is used within personal & professional life
· Mindfulness practices and their application
· Future learning and development.